Cookies are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user’s computer or other devices by the user’s web browser (for example, date, time, links clicked, pages visited, and various setting conditions) which will be recorded on the computer device or your accessed communication devices such as notebooks, tablets or smartphones via a web browser while you access the website.
We will automatically remember and store the data sent by your browser when you visit our website.
- – IP Address & MAC Address
- – Browser
- – Website pages you visit or that you follow us on
- – Time spent on web pages, products, services, or data on the website. Entry time and visit date, along with other statistical data.
3. Types of cookies used
|Types of cookies used
|Strictly Necessary Cookies
|Strictly necessary cookies allow you to access data and use the website, such as logging in or making purchases so that the website can function normally and safely. You cannot disable this type of cookie.
|Performance cookies enhance the efficiency of the service for gathering data on how visitors use a website. These cookies monitor only the site’s performance as the user interacts. These cookies don’t collect identifiable data on visitors, which means all the data collected is anonymous and only used to improve the functionality of a website.
|Functionality cookies allow websites to remember the user’s site preferences and choices, including username, language, and last product you viewed. These cookies are used to provide the services you request and remember your preferences to boost the user experience on the website.
|Targeting cookies are created by linking third-party websites such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, LINE Tags, and TikTok Pixels. These cookies collect user data and use it to build a profile of users’ interests and then show personalized ads for that specific user
|Social Media Cookies
|Social media cookies are set by social media services added to the website to help share content with your friends and networks. These cookies remember a user’s details after the user signs into a social media account from the website. The website may not function properly if you do not permit these cookies to perform. You are unable to use or observe these sharing tools.
The storage period for cookies can be divided into two categories:
- – Session cookies are temporary cookies used to remember your visit to our website, for example, to monitor language and preferences, etc., and these cookies will be deleted from your computer or device when you leave the website or close the web browser.
- – Persistent cookies remain for a specified period or until you delete them. These cookies allow our website to remember you and your preferences when you return, enabling you to use the website more quickly and easily.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your browser or privacy settings to restrict the collection of data from cookies. However, if you set your browser or privacy by refusing all cookies, you may be unable to use some or all the functions on our website efficiently. You can manage cookies in your browser by setting them as follows:
- – Setting in Chrome
- – Setting in Safari and iOS
- – Setting in Internet Explorer
- – Setting in Microsoft Edge
- – Setting in Firefox
- – Setting in Opera
6. Links with other website
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or social media, including embedding content or videos from social media such as YouTube or Facebook. Third-party websites or social media will set their cookies for which we have no control or responsibility for those cookies. You are also encouraged to read the policies or notices on using cookies by those third parties.
7. Cookies policy change
The Cookies Policy may be amended or changed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Law or other applicable laws. We therefore recommend that you periodically review changes to this Cookies Policy
8. Contact details
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require additional information about our Cookies Policy or compliance with this policy
- Company Name: Miss Grand International Public Company Limited
- Address: 1213/414 Ladprao 94, Ladprao Road, Phlapphla Subdistrict, Wang Thong Lang District, Bangkok 10310
- Phone: 02-5309656
- Email: [email protected]