Registration for purchasing event tickets
Miss Grand International Public Company Limited recognizes the importance of personal data and respects the rights of the data subject. Therefore, we have prepared a privacy notice to explain our policies, processes and objectives regarding the collection, use, disclosure and/or international transfer of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) and the laws relevant to the protection of personal data, ensure that you will have confidence that your private data will be used for the intended purposes and in accordance with the law.
Please carefully read this privacy notice to make sure you are aware of and comprehend the purposes for which we process your personal data.
1. Source of personal data collection
We will collect your personal data with the source of personal data being collected directly from you through your registration.
2. Types of personal data collected
Personal data means any data about you that can directly or indirectly identify you (not including data of deceased persons).
Sensitive personal data means personal data classified as sensitive personal data in accordance with Article 26 of the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019).
Your personal data collected includes registration information for buying event tickets, name-surname, contact number, email address, etc.
However, if you refuse to provide personal data that is necessary to enter into a contract or to use the service with us, the performance of the contract or the service may not be fully performed.
3. Objectives and lawful basis for processing your personal data
- 3.1 To process your request before entering into a contract or to fulfill a contract in which you are a party to purchase event tickets.
- 3.2 To be able to comply with the law, such as complying with the provisions of the law, rules and orders of those with legal authority.
- 3.3 To achieve the purposes of your consent given in each occasion.
4. Data Subject Right
According to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019), you have the following rights:
- 4.1 Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have given us at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing of personal data for which you have lawfully given consent.
- 4.2 Right of access
You have the right to access and ask for a copy of your personal data from us. You can also ask for the revelation of how your personal data is obtained in the case that you are in doubt if consent has been given.
- 4.3 Right of rectification
You have the right to amend your personal data to make the information accurate, up-to-date, and does not cause misunderstanding.
- 4.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to request for your information to be erased or destroyed the information or rendered it anonymous if you find that it is not necessary to keep it according to the purpose of collecting, using or disclosing personal data, or where you have already withdrawn your consent and we do not have the right to continue processing your personal data, or in the event that you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data and the company cannot claim the grounds for refusing the objection, or where the processing of personal data is unlawful.
- 4.5 Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the use of your personal data while we verify the correctness of your personal data as requested for rectification, or that we restrict the use instead of erasing personal data, or that we deny your exercise of your right to object during our proof.
- 4.6 Right to data portability
You may request us to provide your personal data in electronic format with an explicit structure and to transfer such personal data to other data controllers.
- 4.7 Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data where personal data is processed for legitimate interests, or functions in the public interest, or for direct marketing, or scientific research purposes, history, or statistics.
- 4.8 Right to complaint
You have the right to complain to the relevant authorities if you believe that the collection, use, disclosure and/or overseas transfer of your personal data was unlawful or violated the law on personal data protection.
However, we may deny your exercise of the rights in accordance with the criteria prescribed by law. We will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
5. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to the following individuals or organizations:
- (1) Any other organization with which the company has a juristic relationship Including directors, executives, employees, employees, contractors, agents, consultants of the company, etc.
- (2) Government agencies and/or agencies that have a duty to supervise the company, such as the Company Promotion, Department Anti-Money Laundering Office, etc.
- (3) Business partners, agents, or other organizations such as independent auditors which the disclosure of your personal data will have a specific purpose under the lawful basis and appropriate safety measures
- (4) Other companies and financial institutions, including third parties, in cases where information is required by law to be disclosed.
- (5) Third parties who provide services to the company, such as cloud computing service providers, agents, or subcontractors acting on behalf of the Company, or personal data processors or subprocessors.
- (6) Social media service providers.
- (7) Authorized person, sub-attorney, representative, or legal representative.
6. Overseas transfer of personal data
We may need to send or transfer your personal data to overseas service providers or cloud processing providers who have standards for personal data security that are equal to or higher than Thailand. If the destination country has a lower or insufficient standard for personal data security, we will send or transfer personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) and we will implement necessary and appropriate standards for the security of personal data.
7. Period of retention of personal data
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to carry out the purposes for which the company has obtained such personal data for legal compliance. We may be required to retain your personal data for longer if required by law.
8. Security of personal data
We have implemented appropriate security measures for personal data to prevent loss, access, use, alteration, or disclosure of personal data without authority or unlawful.
If we have an agency or third party to act regarding the collection, use or disclosure of personal data, we will require such agencies or third parties to keep personal data confidential and must have security measures including preventing personal data from being collected, used, or disclosed for any other purpose without authorization. or against the law.
9. Changes to Privacy Notice
We may change or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time, which will be published at and other platforms of the company. However, if such amendments have significant consequences on you, we will provide you with adequate notice before any changes or amendments take consequence.
10. How to contact us
If you have any inquiry regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us as detailed below: